The short answer to this question is yes. Any way that you can improve your visibility to users of mobile devices is a plus because this is a demographic that is growing substantially every year. The [...]
Move over Flash and Dreamweaver; Tumult’s Hype is living up to its own hype. Many creative professionals, such as animators and designers are switching from Adobe’s Flash to this newer program to [...]
Keywords are funny things. Obviously, they’re important when it comes to attracting the right kind of traffic to your website through search engines, but so much attention is paid to them that peopl[...]
California has certainly been at the forefront of the green movement, with the government and the citizens always striving toward renewable and sustainable resources, but could their be a way that we [...]
Businesses hoping to build a successful online presence should definitely understand SEO best practices, but given that they change from year to year, just keeping up with the times can be difficult. [...]
It seemed like a natural choice for me to create an interactive Flash dress-up game for the Isabella and Friends license, given the fact that the target demographic would be young girls, but this expe[...]
A great deal of focus is given to optimizing your website content, and that’s as it should be. However, there are many other elements that go into building a strong online presence for your business[...]
Have you every brainstormed for hours trying to think of the perfect domain name for your new venture? When you finally come up with a catchy, searchable, brand-able domain name are you crushed to lea[...]
Google’s become a fan of taking serious action when necessary, and the search engine giant’s latest such move had a massive impact on businesses across the country (and around the world, truth be [...]
SEO continuously evolves as Google, Bing and other search engines strive to provide consumers with a better experience and more accurate search results. While there have been several new consideration[...]
Table of Contents
- Should I Build an App for my Business?
- The Benefits of Using HTML5 and Hype
- POP SEO Tip #23: 3 Myths That You Believe About Keywords
- Could Your Next Car Become an Engine for the Environment?
- POP SEO Tip #25: What Business Owners Should Know in 2015
- Making Free-to-Play Videogames Part of Your Marketing Strategy
- POP SEO Tip #26: Your URL Format and Why It Matters to Online Success
- Does it Make Sense to Use a Domain Buy Service?
- POP SEO Tip #27: Google Drops Rankings on Non-Mobile Friendly Websites
- POP SEO Tip #28: What You Need to Know about SEO in 2015